8 Atmosphere’s Every Church Needs To Have:
1. Godly Atmosphere: God rests where His reputation is safe.
2. Grace Atmosphere: Teach the people continually about grace.
3. Gathering Atmosphere: It’s a feeling that we are family. Ask yourself, how many people are going to be gathering this week outside of the Sunday morning service? For example: small groups, mom’s groups, interest groups etc…
4. Growing Atmosphere: What is the ONE THING we are going to do this week to let people in your city know we are here?
- Get people to leverage their influence.
- The miracle of growth is in your seat. Create a culture of INVITE.
- If we building BIGGER PEOPLE you will have to build a BIGGER BUILDING.
5. Generational Atmosphere: There are two ways to learn: Mistake and Mentors. The older generation speaking into the lives of the younger generation.
6. Generous Atmosphere: Show generosity on the screen – not just giving, but marriage being restored, lives being change. Some people can’t give because they are in debt. Offer programs to help them.
7. Guiding Atmosphere: I want people to GET WELL – I talk openly about how God has guided my marriage, family and ministry.
8. Great Atmosphere: Spirit of Excellence – The size of the budget doesn’t not dictate excellence. It’s about attitude and presentation. If God’s name is on it – it ought to be great.
By: Jentzen Franklin