7 REASONS IT IS WRONG TO BRING UP A SIN THAT GOD HAS ALREADY FORGIVEN:
1. You position yourself with Satan as the accuser of the brethren.
2. If you bring up a sin that is forgiven, you are challenging God’s authority to give grace and mercy.
3. You have made yourself a judge in the place of God.
4. You open up a door for demons to torment and tempt you with the same sin you are judging. (Galatians 6:1-3)
5. Talking about others discourages sinners from becoming Christians.
6. You will murder a persons reputation and glorify the work of the devil.
7. You will damage a testimony that could bring glory and honor to God.